1. Bright JR Guidance on Scientific and Technological forecasting; Lane. from English. / JR Bright. - Moscow: Izdatel'stvo "Progress", 1977. - 349 pp.
2. Gouldhar Railway Influence of information and organizational factors on the process of introducing new technical solutions; Lane. from English. - M.: VTSP A-10787, 1977. - 57 pp.
3. Managing innovative projects: Textbook. manual, ed. prof. VL Popova. - M.: INFA - M, 2007. - 336 pp.
4. Haschin SM On the effect of reserves on the R & D technical and economic indicators proizvadstva. / / Improvement of vibration technology and equipment: between. university. Sat scientific. tr. / SM Haschin, MV Lodzina, VI Glushchenko. / RISHM. - Rostov on Don, 1988. - 171 pp.
5. Haschin SM Reserves increase production efficiency at the stage of research. Self-supporting mechanism for accelerating scientific and technical progress: cross. university. Sat scientific. tr. / SM Haschin. RISHM. - Rostov on Don, 1989. - 125 pp.
6. Haschin SM The formulation of standard expenses for scientific research and experimental design work in industry research institutes and design - to help the lecturer, a specialist / SM Haschin, MV Lodzina, VI Glushchenko. - Rostov on Don, 1989. - 29.
7. Haschin SM Market scientific and technical products: Textbook. allowance. / SM Haschin, VP Gerasimenko. - Rostov n / D: Publishing Center DGTU, 1999. - 120.
8. Safronov, AE On the management of investment projects for Organizational Development. / AE Safronov, SM Haschin, AM Kositskogo. / / Research and Education and Applied magazine. - 2006. - ¹ 5 (24).
9. Haschin SM Theoretical aspects of the concept of scientific and technological innovations, their views and assessment of scientific production: proceedings of Intern. nauchno-prakt. Conf. March 3-6 / SM Haschin, VV Kalugin, AV Daft. - Rostov n / D: "Interagromash - 2009". - 520 pp.